By hearing the term borer, you might have got an idea about what we are going to discuss today. Well, in the categorization of borers many species of beetles, love to live in wood. Let’s have a look at some wood borers:
- Pinhole borer
These borers are very common and whenever you notice them, the only thing which knocks your head is their removal by doing borer control. Their infestation can cause severe or permanent damage to your wooden furniture or items, so it is very common that you want to do borer control eagerly. Let’s have a look at some of the common facts before doing borer control:
- Adult wood borers lay their eggs to hatch in wooden cracks and their main target in your home is your precious wooden furniture.
- Wood borer larvae tend to live in a deep burrow, they feed themselves there freely and they keep destroying your furniture.
- If you don’t do anything borer control, then, your home will become hollow or weak.
In this article, we will guide you that when should sign up for local pest control professional services. Just be with us. But, before that let’s see what preference you get by hiring borer control professional services.
- The professional borer control services offer a free consultation.
- They are experts for doing borer control, so they will remove borers very easily and effectively from your home.
- The borer control is not at all an easy task to do. Hiring experts will make things smooth and steady, so you don’t have to worry.
As you have to get this much knowledge about borer control, it’s time to understand when you should sign up for borer control professional services. It is very difficult to determine their infestation until you get any visible damage on your wooden furniture or items. The lifespan of a borer is divided into four phases: egg, larvae, pupa, or adult beetle, each phase can bring lots of destruction to your home. Now, let’s talk about the signs:
- Fresh exit holes: If you can find fresh exit holes in the timber wood furniture or items, then, it is one of the signs that you need to do borer control.
- Tunnels in the wood: Their infestation can also be identified if you notice any tunnels in the wood.
- Bore dust: Bore dust is generally known as frass and they are usually caused due to borer infestation.
- Damaged or weak floorboards: It is one of the most common signs of borer infestation. If you notice that your floorboards have become very weak, then, get ready for borer control.
- Crumbling wood: The borers usually crumble around in the corners or edges. So keep an eye out.
- Dead borers: It is also one of the common signs that you should not ignore. If you notice the dead bodies of borers, then, be ready to face the infestation.
So, we hope by reading this article you must have got an idea about signing up for pest control professional services in Cheltenham.